Saturday, December 14, 2013

Well, I Went Shopping

I went shopping today. And I didn't really feel guilty about it. Bought some stuff to make some lined zipper pouches with, and I'll probably be whipping up some Christmas ornaments made out of pine cones.

Bought some new makeup too. My eyes have been watering lately, and I wonder if my year-old makeup is somehow contaminated.

I also had an image in my mind for a new outfit. Thanks to the weather, one chain of thrift stores was planning to close early. I did get a few things--new running shoes for $4 per pair. I bought a Tommy Hilfiger striped shirt that I thought looked pretty sharp. I also got some cords. I have to shorten a pair of them, but I should be able to do that. Couldn't find the outfit in my mind, however. It might show up eventually.

It was nice to shop again. And I didn't even feel guilty. But I think part of that was trying to get my mind off something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment