Friday, August 1, 2014

Here's Something That I Wrote Specifically for the Blog (a long time ago)

People may not want to be tightwads, or be perceived as tightwads. Try to think of it this way: the less dependent you are on others, the less control they have over you. Read that last sentence again and really think about it. People are both stupid and hypocritical, which is why they will buy huge, gas-guzzling vehicles, yet bitch, bitch, and bitch some more about gas prices. These are the same people who refer to Middle Easterners as “Sand Niggers” or worse. Well, I've got news for you. YOU are the Middle East's bitch. All of us are. All of us who drive cars, that is. But you SUV types are OPEC's wet dream. You hate the Middle East, you hate the culture, you hate the religion, they are all terrorists, yet you insist on supporting them by driving your Gigantimobile. And I have to laugh. I've had fuel-efficient cars over the last 20 years. And I'm thinking about getting a moped. I live close to my jobs, and a moped would be perfect to get to work and back. I do have a bicycle, but my city is not as cycle-friendly as it could be, although it's getting better.

No comments:

Post a Comment