Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Payday Can't Come Soon Enough...

I think this coming Friday will be payday. I'm sorta hurting. There's so much that I need to take care of around the house, but I've put it off, because there's no money. I really need a new mattress, I need to take Summit to the vet for a checkup, my sewer line needs rooted out...and that's just the pressing concerns.

I'm trying not to charge anything more on my credit card, because it's nearly maxed out. Plus, I owe my ex-boyfriend for paying for a car repair last summer. It sucks being poor. I'm working four part time jobs, and I can't seem to get into the local university for even a part time job, and that's where I'd rather be.

Although, I think full time jobs are going to go away. No one wants to pay for healthcare, and I heard that Meijer's is going to have the majority of their people go to part time status. What a wonderful surprise for all those full timers at Meijer's who will now have to get a part time job in order to survive. Good luck getting your employers to work with each other's schedules...

No comments:

Post a Comment