Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Being Over Bankruptcy Doesn't Mean You're Rich!

I'm through with my bankruptcy. I was discharged a few months ago. I am still getting bills. Needless to say, it's frustrating. I sent one bill back telling them it was included in the bankruptcy, which it WAS.

So a co-worker of mine told me I should take a trip to Canada. She doesn't seem to realize that just because I'm over a bankruptcy means I automatically got a $5,000 a year raise. I work four jobs. Four part time jobs. I'm basically scraping by. It's nearly impossible for me to save. If I had a full time job, I might very well be able to save, since I really don't have much in the way of expenses right now.

But there are so many things I'd like to take care of. Need to take care of. And I honestly don't see how I'll be able to save for a trip to Canada. Because there's other things I want, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment