Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Dealing With It

I have so many things I need to take care of right now: mammogram, dentist, eye doctor, taking my cat to the vet and now my plumbing is screwing up. Not my internal plumbing, but my house plumbing. It sucks, because I can't wash dishes without the water from the kitchen sink backing up into the toilet. So I can only wash dishes for maybe five minutes at the most. Then, I have to run to the bathroom to make sure the toilet is not overflowing.

It also means I can't flush the toilet more than twice in a 24-hour period. I am disgusted by my house, but what can I do? I'm broke. I'm trying to build my emergency fund, because I'm worried that I will only get one class to teach this semester. If I do, I will be in T-R-O-U-B-L-E. It sucked last spring; it's going to suck this spring unless another job comes along. And working three jobs gets old. Adding a fourth one is going to help, but at the same time, it's going to be tedious.

No comments:

Post a Comment