Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Surprise!

Checked my checking account balance and it seems I have $115 in it. So I grocery shopped. It's sort of nice to know I'm not completely broke, but I hope I don't speak too soon and there's some check out there about to hit the account, and I end up overdrawn.

But it still worries me. All I meant to get at the store tonight was Sominex, and I end up with $60 worth of fruits, veggies, salmon, dog and cat treats, Cadbury creme eggs, paper towels and sleeping pills. I really do need to ditch my debit card and pay cash for everything. It would help me stay within budget and not be overdrawn.

Which reminds me--I need to close out my Wells Fargo account. They charge me $13 a month for being poor. So I figure I'm about $39 in the hole, unless they charge me overdraft fees.

No comments:

Post a Comment