Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Tax Return!

It looks like I will get a decent tax return this time around, which means maybe I can take care of some things. Things like going to the dentist, going to the eye doctor, and taking my cat to the vet. Maybe I can also take my dog and have the vet look at her skin. There's some strange bumps going on, and I want to make sure they are harmless.

And maybe I can pay on some bills that I have. From RediMed, where I went the day after Christmas to take care of a cough that got fierce in a hurry, and to pay for my mammogram.

I also should get my plumbing fixed. My toilet overflows every so often, because it can't flush properly. And there might be something going on with my water heater. Just what I need. The return is spent before I've even received it.

No comments:

Post a Comment